Thursday 16 February 2012

Train journey photo stitch


On my journey to work I made these......xx



The eBay auction on the dress also ended yesterday, reaching £70 thanks to a friend bidding up the price. Once eBay takes their 10% and paypal their £3 I have £60 for myself. Considering I paid £40 for the dress I'm fairly happy with making a profit of £20, plus I have more space in my old bedroom to hide the junk everyone else seems to dump there.

 I can't open a new ISA until the 6th April, so I'll pay the money into my disposable Barclays account and keep any extra funds for a few months in the Santander until I can transfer it into the ISA.

I have also spoken to our landlord and he thinks its a case of just re-signing the current flat contract for the next year, which is good news. So I downloaded the electoral roll form, which is filled out and on Saturday I'll drop it into the town hall.

Finally there was also a company call yesterday, and the company had a great start to the new year so hopefully things will hold out. It's nearly the weekend too, any nice plans? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking you very muchly for your comment :)