Wednesday 18 July 2012

The Olympics...

I don't know if my mind is being swayed by reading the Metro, but I'm really not looking forward to the Olympics. So much so I've booked the main two weeks off work to escape London. We'll be meandering around Surrey trying to avoid the crowds instead.

I was sent these by a colleague this morning http://thatbigeventinlondon.co.uk/ though I quite like the green one, and think its pretty funny I can't help but feel its another way to rip people off during this time. By all accounts the food and drink prices are extortionate within the Olympic park too.

Please feel free to share your thoughts on the upcoming Olympics.

PS. thanks Astra for following and advising me to get that follow button back on my blog, I'd completely forgotten about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking you very muchly for your comment :)